Saturday, June 7, 2008

Introductions...Panda is here!!

Hey there, my name is Lee Ming Xuan from Butterworth, Penang. Currently study in UTAR Sg Long taking Bachelor of Commerce Accounting. I got few nicknames. The one that I like to use the most is Panda or Bearcat (panda in Chinese ^.^ ). The new one is Taufuman, because I easily get injured and my friend thinks of this nickname for me. Others…I don’t quite feel comfortable to let you all know (:p).
Well, I like to watch movies and dramas. That’s what I do when I am free and also not free. Another hobby would be eating. Haha!
The 5 websites that I visit the most would be
www.google.com , because it is the home page for my internet explorer (@.@). 2nd is http://ikariam.org which is the web browser game that I played recently. 3rd is www.friendster.com . I think every young people will also visit Friendster everyday, to look for friends update and also look for new friends. 4th is www.youtube.com . I like to watch videos using Youtube. The video that I watch recently is Happy Tree Friends which is a very cruel and bloody cartoon. But don’t know why I feel it is very funny! Hahahaha!! The 5th is www.yahoo.com to check my mail. Well, sometimes I also will visit my friend’s blog which is http://myanothermapleleaf.blogspot.com ( pay me commission for promoting your blog :p )
I use the internet mostly to chat with my friends, emailing, play games, watch movies and listen musics...and ofcourse download something that i like. ( :p )
That’s all I want to tell you guys. For more information, please feel free to contact me and I will tell you more about me.

p/s: I also don’t want to write this kind of boring self introduction, but this is our tutorial question, no choice……….

0 comments: